1.6 years since version 1.6, I’ve released version 1.7. Here’s what’s new:
- Added option to ignore any volume by name. This replaces the “Hide internal hard drives” option.
- Eject and Show in Finder (via Option key) actions can be reversed.
- Can use any application for Show in Finder instead of the Finder, for example Path Finder.
- Added ability to colorize the menu bar icon for certain volume patterns (10.7+ only).
- Command-W now closes any Semulov window, like a normal menu bar application.
- Fixed potential slow startup.
- Removed semi-hidden “Discard” feature.
- Removed Growl support.
- Code signed for Gatekeeper compatibility
Download for 10.6+.